Syns per portion*: Extra Easy Free , Red Free
- 1 chicken breast
- 1 heaped tbsp quark
- 1/2 tsp parsley (fresh or dried)
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 1 egg beaten
- 14g breadcrumbs (Free if using HEB bread, 2.5 syns if from packet)
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- In a bowl mix the quark with the parsley and garlic, set aside.
- Use a sharp knife and make a pocket down the length of the chicken breast.
- Spoon the quark mix into the pocket in the chicken breast.
- Dip the chicken breast into the beaten egg and then into the breadcrumbs, coating the breast evenly.
- Give the chicken breast a few sprays with frylight and then place into the oven for 20 minutes. Serve.