Syns per portion: Extra Easy 1 syn
- 1 chicken breast, chopped
- 2 Tesco lighter choice cumberland sausages (1 syn), sliced
- 65g long grain rice
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- 1/2 red bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 green bell pepper, thinly sliced
- 1/2 tsp chopped garlic
- 200ml chicken stock
- 100g passata
- 1/2 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- Add a few spray of frylight to a large pan. Add the chicken and sausages and leave to brown for 5 min.
- Add the peppers, onion, cajun seasoning and garlic and brown for 5 more minutes. Stir often but don't worry if it sticks a little as this will help to add flavour to the dish.
- Add the passata, stock and rice. Give the ingredients a good stir and scrap of any browned parts from the bottom of the pan. Cover and leave to simmer on a low heat for 20-25 min.
- Give the pot a good stir and make sure the water has been absorbed and rice is cooked. Serve.