Syns per portion: Extra Easy Free
- 1 chicken breast, cut into mini fillets
- 3 multigrain ryvitas (HEB)
- 1tsp mixed herbs
- 1 chicken oxo cube
- 1 tsp cajun spice
- 1 egg, beaten
- 200g potatoes, cut into wedges
- 1 corn on the cob
- 1 microwave snap pack of beans
- 1/2 small onion, chopped
- Preheat the oven to 200C/400F/Gas 6.
- Place the potato wedges in the microwave for 7 minutes.
- Meanwhile, break up the ryvitas in a ziplock bag and bash into fine crumbs. Add the cajun spice, herbs and oxo cube and mix well.
- Take the chicken fillets and dip them into the egg mix and cover evenly. Let excess egg drip off and them place into the ziplock bag, once all chicken is added give a good shake to cover the chicken evenly in crumbs.
- Once potatoes are finished in microwave, add a few sprays of frylight.
- Place the potatoes on one half of an oven tray. Remove the chicken pieces from the bag and place on the other side of the oven tray. Leave for 20 minutes.
- Cook the corn and beans according to packet instructions.
- Make sure chicken pieces are cooked through and serve.